TERMS OF SERVICE
- Welcome to the BuckChaf. These terms and conditions (“Terms of Service” or “Agreement”) govern your access to and use of any websites mobile sites, products or services offered by the BUCKCHAF LTD (“BuckChaf”, “we,” “us” or “our”), including https://buckchaf.com (“Site”), all related subdomains.
- Before accessing or using our Site, you must agree this BUCKCHAF Terms of Service. If you do not accept these terms in their entirety, you are not entitled to access the Site and use our service . Please read this Agreement carefully, as it contains important information regarding your legal rights and remedies.
- If you are accessing the Site on behalf of a business corporation or entity (“Organisation”), you consent that you have the authority to represent that Organisation, and your acceptance of this Agreement will be treated as acceptance by the Organisation. In that instance, “User” (defined in Section 1a) and “you” in this Agreement will refer to the Organisation.
As provided in further detail in this Agreement, you must acknowledge the following:
- The Site is provided “as is” without warranties of any kind, neither BuckChaf nor its associated parties make any specific promises about the services. BuckChaf’s liability to you in connection with the Site is limited as specified in these Terms and any associated terms, and you bear all risks associated with any purchases that you make on the Site.
- The issuers or promoters (“DLT Issuers”) of Distributed Ledger Technology (“DLT”) coins and tokens (“DLT Assets”) that are referenced on this Site and that are listed on BuckChaf provide their own information in relation to functionality and risks of the DLT Assets listed. BuckChaf may implement a number of rules applicable to any DLT Assets listed on BuckChaf to provide industry standards for the purchase or exchange of DLT Assets. Many DLT Assets are largely considered as unregulated forms of crowdfinancing, payment or unregulated exchanges of cryptographically represented value. Laws and regulatory interpretation vary by jurisdiction.
- Buying DLT Assets involves many different risks. DLT Assets involve the use of experimental software, technologies and even business models that may not come to fruition or achieve the objectives specified in the information provided to participants. There is also a risk of illiquidity. DLT Assets listed on BuckChaf are not intended to represent securities. BuckChaf is targeted exclusively at participants who are sufficiently sophisticated to understand the various risks and make their own decisions based on their risk appetite. BuckChaf may publish and maintain a non-exhaustive list of potential risk factors (“Risk Factors”) associated with the products and services available on the Site and you are deemed to have reviewed any such Risk Factors and considered them when using the Site and associated products and services.
- Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your use of any BUCKCHAF’s service, or to any products or services through us will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court. By accepting this Agreement we each agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted on an individual basis and not in a class, representative or consolidated action, as provided in greater detail in section 8 of this Agreement.
- General Terms and Conditions
- The Site provides Users with general information about BuckChaf products and services;
- The Site features purchase opportunities presented by BuckChaf to individuals acting on their own behalf or as the representative of an Organisation who have registered Accounts (defined in Section 2) for the Advisory Platform (defined in Section 2);
- The Site enables Users to participate in such purchase or exchange opportunities in the form of DLT Assets. In this Terms of Service, “User” means all users of the Site, and “BuckChaf Parties” refer to BUCKCHAF LTD and all of its affiliated entities.
- Disclaimers and Other Terms
- LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY: BuckChaf and its parties do not have any liability in association with: (1) any inaccessibility or unavailability of the Site or any problems you may encounter with purchases that you make on the Site; (2) any breaches relating to security and cyber security that affects any function, content or service provided by BuckChaf; and/or (3) the outcome of any purchase that you make on the Site. You bear your own risks of using and accessing the Site, and you shall only spend funds you are willing and can afford to lose or to suffer a loss in value.
- NO GUARANTEES: BuckChaf does not make any guarantees or suggestion towards any probability that your purchase or exchange made via the BuckChaf will achieve a particular desired outcome. You further acknowledge and agree that none of the BuckChaf parties makes any guarantees or other commitments about your ability to access or use the Site.
- SUBMITTED INFORMATION: You bear sole responsibility of ensuring the accuracy and completeness of all information and materials that is submitted to BuckChaf in connection with your use of the Site. You hereby consent and acknowledge that: (a) all submitted information and materials are true, accurate and complete in all respects, that they are in accordance with the respective laws, rules and regulations and do not infringe any third party rights; and (b) at the soonest possible moment, you will notify us about, and correct, any inaccuracy with regards to any of the submitted information.
- IDENTITY CHECKS: You acknowledge and agree that we will conduct a careful scrutiny of your background and identity as required by applicable laws in connection with specific uses of the Site and in order to minimise the risk of crime and fraud against Us and other Users. You hereby authorise us to, either directly or via third parties, make any inquiries and conduct any investigation we consider necessary to verify such information. You further authorise any and all third parties to which any such queries or investigations may be directed to fully respond to such queries or investigations. You acknowledge and agree that we may, at our sole discretion, deny you the right to access the Site. None of the BuckChaf parties will have any liability to you or bear responsibility for any losses queries or investigations arising from this.
- WALLETS: You consent that (a) BuckChaf does not exercise any control over any wallet (“wallet”) that you may utilise in connection with your use of the Site; (b) we have no right or ability to control wallets provided by third parties; and (c) any dispute between you and any third party wallet provider is between you and that third party wallet providers, and BuckChaf parties will not be involved or be responsible.
- PURCHASER: The parties who are authorised to make purchases via the BuckChaf are persons with a high degree of personal or professional experience in this sector, and have made informed decisions regarding the prospects of products that may involve a high level of risk. Purchaser must understand that purchasing DLT Assets exposes them to a likelihood of partial or complete loss of value and also that any DLT Assets may not have a liquid market. Purchasers must be sophisticated enough to recognise the risks of purchasing DLT Assets. We may ask you for information needed to confirm your status prior to allowing you to make purchases through the Site or anytime thereafter.
- Additional Terms
Your consent is subject to agreement of such additional terms and/or policies in connection with your use of the Site (“Additional Terms”) as are relevant, and may include terms that govern your rights in association with any purchase you make in respect of a particular DLT Asset with the DLT Issuer. Except as explicitly stated otherwise in Additional Terms, any Additional Terms are hereby incorporated into and subject to this Agreement, and this Agreement will control in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with the Additional Terms to the extent of the conflict or inconsistency. These terms are not related to any terms of engagement you have with any commercial or technical advisory company involved in the issuance and we take no responsibility and have no liability in respect of the same.
- CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT: You acknowledge and agree that BuckChaf reserves the right to alter this Agreement at any given time without prior notice. A current, updated copy of this Agreement will be made available at any time by accessing the appropriate link on the Site. The revised Agreement takes effect from the time of posting, and your use of the Site after such time will constitute your acceptance of the revised Agreement. If you do not accept any part of this Agreement, you shall not access the Site or use the services. No revisions to this Agreement will apply to any dispute between you and BuckChaf that arose prior to the effective date of those revisions.
- CONSIDERATION: The BuckChaf is currently free to access and in return, you acknowledge and consent that we may generate revenue or otherwise increase the value of the BuckChaf from your use of the Site, and you will have no right to any portion of such proceeds or revenue whatsoever. BuckChaf, however, may charge you fees for certain features of the Site. In the event that this is the case, we will notify users of the fees before you have an obligation to pay them.
- JURISDICTIONAL USE: BuckChaf makes no representation that materials on the Site are appropriate, lawful or available for use in any locations other than the England. Those who choose to access or use the Site from locations outside England do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Site is not suitable for persons under the age of 18 or for any users previously suspended or blocked from the Site by BuckChaf. If you are under 18 years of age, then you must not use or access the Site at any time or in any manner. Furthermore, by using the Site, you affirm that you are at least 18 years of age and otherwise have the legal capacity to contract.
- MOBILE ACCESS: The Site will be accessible via a mobile or wireless device such as a tablet or smartphone (“Mobile Services”). Your use of BuckChaf’s Mobile Services is subjected to your personal mobile carrier’s regular messaging, data and other rates. Mobile Services are also limited by your mobile carrier, which may not work with all carriers and devices, and your carrier may prohibit or restrict you from downloading, installing the Mobile Services. You bear sole responsibility of checking if your mobile carrier allows for use of BuckChaf’s Mobile Services and the costs that you may incur. All use of the Site and the related Mobile Services must be in accordance with this Agreement.
- Registration and Accounts
- LOG-IN CREDENTIALS: As a condition to using some features of the BuckChaf, we will require you to register for an account, create a user profile, and select a username and password. While you may always browse certain portions of the Site without registering with BuckChaf, you must register an account with us (“Account”) to access the password-protected portion of the Site.
- ACCOUNT SECURITY: You are solely responsible for all activity that takes place under the authorisation of your account. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from unauthorised use of your credentials. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your password. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect or know of any unauthorised use of your log-in credentials or any other breach of security with respect to your Account. Separate log-in credentials may be required to access External Sites (defined in Section 6).
- ACCURACY OF INFORMATION: Upon Account creation, you consent to provide correct and complete information, you will update the information about yourself promptly, and as necessary, to keep it current and accurate. BuckChaf expressly disclaims any and all liability arising from revocation, cancellation, or suspension of your account for any reason. Your account and registration will terminate immediately upon your breach of any of the Terms. We reserve the right to, with or without prior notice, suspend or terminate your Account if activities occur on your Account which infringe or violate any third-party rights, damage or bring into disrepute the reputation of BUCKCHAF, or violate any applicable laws or regulations. If messages sent to the e-mail address you provide are returned as undeliverable, then we may terminate your Account immediately without notice to you and without any liability to you or any third party. You may terminate your account and participation as a registered user at any time, without notice.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- LICENCE: BuckChaf grants you a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sub licensable, revocable licence to access and use the Site in the manner presented by BuckChaf, subject to your compliance with this Agreement.
- CONTENT: Any and all intellectual property rights (“Intellectual Property”) associated with the Site and its contents (“Content”) are the sole property of BuckChaf and its affiliates. The content includes, without limitation, any text, graphics, software, interactive features, information or other materials, and BuckChaf owns all design rights, database and compilation rights and other intellectual property rights in and to the Site, in each case whether registered or unregistered.
- TRADEMARKS: The BuckChaf trademarks, service marks and logos (“BuckChaf Trademarks”) used and displayed on the Site are BuckChaf’s registered and/or unregistered trademarks. Any other product and service names located on any part of the Site may be trademarks or service marks owned by third parties. Unless explicitly stated otherwise or permitted by law, you are not allowed to use, amend or the trademark of BuckChaf and its affiliates for any reason without BuckChaf’s prior written consent.
- RESTRICTIONS: BuckChaf hereby reserves all rights not explicitly granted to you in this Section 3. Accordingly, nothing in this Agreement or on the Site will be construed as granting to you, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any additional licence rights in and to the Site or any BuckChaf Content or Trademarks located or displayed on or within the Site.
- GENERAL: Specific functions on the Site may allow you to submit content to the BuckChaf, such as User profile content or other materials subject to intellectual property or its associated laws (“User Content”). For all User Content that you submit to the Buckchaf, you hereby grant us, and our affiliates, a worldwide licence to use, host, store, reproduce, modify (such as editing your User Content to suit our Site), publish, display and distribute such content, on the condition that we do not share your User Content with those not permitted to view it, based on any privacy settings available on the Site. The rights you grant in this Section are for the purpose of improving the BuckChaf and this licence continues even when you stop using our Site.
- YOU MUST OWN THE RIGHTS TO THE CONTENT YOU SUBMIT: You consent and warrant that: (i) you own the rights to the User Content submitted by you or otherwise possess the right to grant the licence set forth in this Agreement; (ii) the submission of your User Content does not and will not violate any third-party rights; (iii) in relation to that, the submission of your User Content will not require us to pay any amounts or provide additional attribution to third parties.
- DISCLAIMER: The BuckChaf is under no obligation to modify or regulate the User Content that you submit, and will not be in any way liable. However, BuckChaf reserves the right to screen, remove, edit or block any User Content at any time and without prior notice, if the content (i) violates this Agreement (ii) is interpreted as racist, abusive, unlawful, vulgar, bigoted, defamatory, obscene, offensive, pornographic and infringing on any rights, based on the sole judgment of BuckChaf. (“Objectionable Content”). We may take any necessary action against any User who submits Objectionable Content, including, but not limited to, warning the User, suspending or terminating the User’s Account.
- Restrictions on Use of the Site
Without conflict or limitation of other terms in this Agreement, you agree not to, and to refrain from attempting to:
- decompile, decipher, or tamper with any of the BuckChaf’s software or source code;
- gain unauthorised access to any portion of the Site, or any other systems or networks connected to it, or to any BuckChaf server, or to any of the Content offered on or through the Site by circumventing the Site’s access control measures, either by hacking, password mining or any other means;
- transmit any virus, spyware, malware or any other computer file or program that may or is intended to disable, overburden, impair, damage or hijack the operation of any hardware, software or telecommunications equipment, or any other aspect of the Site or communications equipment and computers connected thereto;
- use or exploit any Trademarks or BuckChaf Content in any manner that is not explicitly authorised by this Agreement;
- provide any false information to BuckChaf;
- utilise any device or software that can interfere, or in an attempt to interfere, with the proper working of the Site;
- delete or alter, any material BuckChaf makes available on the Site;
- post illegal material or use the Sites for illegal activity;
- create a false identity or impersonate another person or entity in any way;
- use any means to restrict, discourage or deny the use of the Site from any person;
- use the Site, without BuckChaf’s prior express written consent, for any unauthorised purpose;
- violate any federal, state or local laws or regulations or the terms of this Agreement; or
- assist any person in carrying out any of the activities in the above mentioned.
- External Sites
The Site may contain links to other websites or that are not owned or controlled by BUCKCHAF (collectively, “External Sites”). BuckChaf expressly does not make any representations or guarantees about the accuracy or completeness of the content and materials presented on these External Sites. You should contact the site administrator of these External Sites should you have any concerns regarding their content. If you access any External Sites, then you do so solely at your own risk and discretion. You will be held solely responsible for compliance with any terms of service or similar terms imposed by any External Site in connection with your use of them.
If you choose to provide BuckChaf with feedback or input from our Feedback Pages or links regarding anything (“Feedback”) you submitted to the BuckChaf, then you hereby grant to us a sub-licensable, non-exclusive, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable, global and royalty-free right to use the Feedback in any manner and for any purpose without any restriction, attribution or fees made to you or your organisation.
- Dispute Resolution
This Agreement and any dispute arising from use of the Site and our services will be governed by the law of England and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England. BuckChaf has the exclusive right to take action in any other jurisdiction as it deems appropriate to enforce its rights herein.
- Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer of Warranties
The terms of Section 9 apply to the maximum extent as permitted by law:
- All information on the Site should be considered as informational. None of the BuckChaf and its affiliates make any warranties or representations about the Site or any content thereon. Accordingly, the Site and all content thereon are provided on an “as is” and “as available” without guarantees of any kind, and the BuckChaf parties hereby disclaim all warranties, including, but not limited to, the warranties of suitability, merchantability, title, non-infringement of third-party rights for a particular purpose.
- Without any limitations to Section 9a, the BuckChaf parties do not warrant that the Site and any content thereon are free of errors, computer viruses or similar contamination or destructive features. If your use of the Site or any content thereon results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, BuckChaf will not be responsible to bear any part of the costs incurred in doing so.
- In no event will any BuckChaf party be liable for any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by its actions, omissions or negligence, including but not limited to procuring, compiling or delivering the site or content; incidental, indirect, or consequential damages, lost profits or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption resulting from, or in connection with, the site and any content thereon, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, even if the BuckChaf party has been advised of the possibility of such damages. BuckChaf’s liability, and the liability of any of the other BuckChaf parties, to you or any third parties in any circumstance arising from this agreement and use of the site is limited to £900 in aggregate.
- There may be inadvertent technical or factual inaccuracies or errors in information on the Site, and BuckChaf makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to the sequence, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the Content or that the Content may be relied upon for any reason. BuckChaf makes no warranty, representation or guarantee that the Content will be uninterrupted or error free or that any defects can be corrected. The BuckChaf parties hereby explicitly disclaim all liability for errors or omissions in, or the misuse or misinterpretation of, any information or materials contained on the Site.
- Information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from any of BuckChaf parties or otherwise through the Site does not constitute legal advice or otherwise. You are advised to consult with your own professional advisors on all matters requiring specialist knowledge.
- Third-Party Disputes
Any dispute that may arise between you and a third party, including but not limited to other users and organisations, in connection with your use of the Site is directly between you and the said third party. Accordingly, to the utmost extent permitted by law, you hereby irrevocably release the BuckChaf parties from any and all claims, demands and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the BuckChaf Parties from and against any and all liabilities including but not limited to losses, expenses, damages, costs, and reasonable legal expense and accounting fees, resulting from: (a) any of your breach of this Agreement; or (b) your access to, use or misuse of the BuckChaf Content, Trademarks or any part of the Site; or (c) any false, inaccurate or misleading information you provide to BuckChaf. BuckChaf will provide notice to you of any such claim, suit or proceeding. BuckChaf reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter which is subject to indemnification under this Section at your sole expense if BuckChaf believes that you are unwilling or incapable of defending BuckChaf’s interests. In such case, you agree to cooperate with any reasonable requests assisting BuckChaf’s defence of such matter at your sole expense. Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing contained in this Agreement shall constitute a waiver by any User of any of his, her or its legal rights under laws whose applicability is not permitted to be contractually waived.
- Termination of Agreement
- The term of this Agreement between you and BuckChaf commences as per your first use of the Site and will continue until the termination of this Agreement by either you or BuckChaf.
- You may terminate this Agreement by sending written notification to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. BuckChaf reserves the right to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Site or to terminate this Agreement at any time without prior notice or liability if you breach any provision of this Agreement or violate the rights of any third party on or through the Site.
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and BuckChaf relating to this subject matter (other than to the extent there are also Additional Terms applicable) and supersede all prior, contemporaneous and future communications (with the exception of future amendments to the Terms as made available by BuckChaf) between you and BuckChaf. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid by any court or arbitrator having competent jurisdiction, then the invalidity of such provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which will remain in full force and effect.
- Failure of BuckChaf to act on or enforce any provision of this Agreement is not an indication of a waiver of that provision or any other provision in this Agreement. No waiver will be effective against BuckChaf unless made in writing, and no such waiver will be construed as a waiver in any other or subsequent instance.
- The Section headings are provided merely for convenience and will not be given any legal import. This Agreement will inure to the benefit of our successors and assigns. You may not assign this Agreement or any of the rights or licenses granted hereunder without the prior express written consent of BuckChaf. “Assignment” as used in the prior sentence includes any changes of control or sale of stock or assets of any Organisation.
- BuckChaf may assign this Agreement, including all its rights hereunder, without restriction or consent. You acknowledge and agree that you have had the opportunity to consult legal counsel in connection with this Agreement even if you chose not to do so, and you agree that in the event of any interpretation of this Agreement interpretation will not be construed against BuckChaf as the provider of the Agreement.
- BuckChaf may have an extra Additional Terms or Amendments of this Agreement from time to time and you will have to consent to the new Agreements for continuous accessing the Site and using our services.
- Contact Us
Please contact us at email@example.com and if you have any inqueries about our website.
The BuckChaf, is incorporated as BuckChaf Limited in London with Company Number: 11612797. Our registered office is at 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX.